ANSI/HI Pump Standards are Invaluable Business Assets
Developed in the public interest and designed to help eliminate misunderstandings
between pump manufacturers and pump users, ANSI/HI Pump Standards assist the user to:
- Select, purchase and test the proper pump for a particular need
- Decrease design costs and avoid miscommunication
- Increase pump and systems reliability
- Accurately determine pump performance
- Train and appropriately teach others in an organization
- Reduce life cycle costs, improve pump systems efficiency and save money
formats to suit your preference:
- CD-ROM — Ideal for single‑users who seek convenience,
efficiency and portability. A complete set of Standards with searchable electronic
indices to locate any topic quickly. Single-user license entitles two installations for desktop/laptop, office/field use.
- PDF Download — Also ideal for single‑users — desktop access to individual Standards including an electronic index for
simple document navigation. Get immediate access to the Standard(s) you need with no added shipping/handling charges.
- Hard Copy — Can by shared by multi‑users or placed in a library. Get the complete set of Standards in five sturdy three-ring binders or purchase individually to suit your particular need. Hard copy Standards are ideal for archiving.
- Standards by Subscription — Web-based — Eight online
“packages” designed to fit the specific needs of multi‑user organizations. Get company-wide access for
one or more simultaneous users. Available 24/7 — from anywhere
in the world that you have Web access.