3905 Enterprise Court
60504-8132 United States
Yeomans Chicago Corporation is a quality manufacturer of pumps, motors, ejectors, comminutors and other products serving the municipal and industrial wastewater markets. We market three distinct product lines of equipment under the following brand names: YEOMANS PUMP, MORRIS PUMPS and CHICAGO PUMP COMPANY. These companies date back to 1898, 1864 and 1909 respectively. The Yeomans Brothers began operation on the near north side of Chicago in 1898. They specialized in the first vertical shaft bilge pump, and later expanded by adding a growing line of sewage pumps for the waste treatment and process markets. In 1916, Yeomans added the Shone® Pneumatic Ejector and other ancillary equipment. In 1966 Yeomans Brothers Pumps was acquired by James B. Clow & Sons (now Clow Corporation) as a part of their strategy to expand into the growing wastewater business. Chicago Pump Company started in 1909 along the banks of the Chicago River on the north side of the city. The initial production consisted of the building trade equipment. By 1928, the products "from Chicago" included a broad line of pumps and process equipment for the municipal water and wastewater business. "Chicago" later added other sewage process equipment including the Original Chicago Pump Comminutor. The product line has developed over the years and now includes submersible wastewater pumps and Sewer Chewer® grinders. In 1954, Chicago was acquired by FMC Corporation and later by Clow Corporation in 1980. The Morris line of pumps began in 1864 as Morris Machine Works in upstate Baldwinsville, NY. Morris is one of the oldest manufacturers of heavy duty centrifugal pumps in the United States, as well as being one of the first American companies to obtain a successful patent on a centrifugal pump. The Morris line was primarily developed for the mining and dredge industries, but was expanded to include a complete line of pumps for wastewater use. In the 1980's, the 6100 Series of Heavy Duty Recessed Impeller Pumps was added to serve in-plant applications such as sludge and grit. In the mid 1980's, the Morris Pumps line was acquired by Goulds Pumps, and in 1996 was acquired by Yeomans Chicago Corporation. The acquisition of the Morris line increases the Yeomans Chicago Corporation capability from 60,000 Gallons/Minute to over 150,000 Gallons/Minute. With pump sizes from 2" to 54" discharge sizes, the Morris line compliments the other Yeomans Chicago Corporation products well. It is this combination of three great pump companies, YEOMANS PUMP, MORRIS PUMPS and CHICAGO PUMP COMPANY, with an accumulated service record of over 320 years, that has built our reputation of proven performance, dependable products, innovative designs and quality manufacturing. It is this rich history that backs our promise of high quality products and services.
If you would like to receive more information on membership, complete our Information Request Form or contact Membership@Pumps.org.