2494 S Railroad Avenue
93706-5109 United States
Established in 1934, Floway Pumps has become an international leader in the manufacture of vertical turbine pumps for industrial, municipal, commercial, power and agricultural purposes. With innovative designs and a commitment to quality, Floway has become a dominant force in today’s highly diversified market. Floway began as Fiese & Firstenberger Manufacturing in 1934. After receiving recognition as a reliable manufacturer, delivering quality products and services, the Floway trademark was created in 1957. From this effort, came a highly versatile vertical turbine pump used in a number of applications. To highlight this success, the corporation was renamed Floway Pumps, Inc. in 1967. In 1975, a merger with Peabody International strengthened both companies. In 1992 Floway was purchased by the Weir Group PLC of Glasgow, Scotland. Floway’s main manufacturing plant, located on 20 acres in Fresno, California, consists of over 200,000-sq. ft. of production and storage area.
If you would like to receive more information on membership, complete our Information Request Form or contact Membership@Pumps.org.