Trillium Pumps USA Corporate Profile
Established in 1934, Floway Pumps has become an international leader in the manufacture of vertical turbine pumps for industrial, municipal, commercial, power and agricultural purposes. With innovative designs and a commitment to quality, Floway has become a dominant force in today’s highly diversified market. Floway began as Fiese & Firstenberger Manufacturing in 1934. After receiving recognition as a reliable manufacturer, delivering quality products and services, the Floway trademark was created in 1957. From this effort, came a highly versatile vertical turbine pump used in a number of applications. To highlight this success, the corporation was renamed Floway Pumps, Inc. in 1967. In 1975, a merger with Peabody International strengthened both companies. In 1992 Floway was purchased by the Weir Group PLC of Glasgow, Scotland. Floway’s main manufacturing plant, located on 20 acres in Fresno, California, consists of over 200,000-sq. ft. of production and storage area.
- Petroleum Refining
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Building Industry (includes HVAC)
- Metal Mfg. & Mineral Ore Proc.
- Wastewater Utility
- Water Utility
- Electric Power
- Chemical Industry
- Marine Industry
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 16 inches and smaller, deep well
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 16 inches and smaller, short setting
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 16 inches and smaller, can or pot type
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 17 inches through 36 inches
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical propeller and mixed flow pumps, diffuser design to 36 inches
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical propeller, mixed flow and radial flow, diffuser over 36 inches
- Pump Repairs/Retrofits
- Field Service/Installation
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 17 inches through 36 inches, can or pot type
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps under 6 inches with submersible motors
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine approved fire pumps
- Vertical Pumps: Vertical turbine pumps 6 inches or larger with submersible motors
- Peabody Floway
- "Floway Pumps"
If you would like to receive more information on membership, complete our Information Request Form or contact Membership@Pumps.org.